Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: WVT convention
Mark
MINKAHOLIC ! (snorts mink musk)

[*] posted on 17-9-2019 at 03:09 PM
WVT convention

Anyone going to the West Virginia Trappers convention this weekend?
Halfton and I are going to see what it is like.
I missed the OSTA convention and need to pick up some supplies.

Mark Peters
half ton
BRIDGE TROLL ( beware all lady joggers !

Mood: wantin to trap.

[*] posted on 20-9-2019 at 12:32 AM

When Mark asked if I wanted to go, I told him i hadn't lost or forgotten anything down there. He says ole come on it will be fun. I thought oh yea, I've heard that before.

Russ

GUN CONTROL: The theory that people who are willing to ignore laws against rape, torture, kidnapping, theft and murder will somehow obey a law which prevents them from owning a firearm!

U.S. ARMY (76-80) Member OSTA

Mark
MINKAHOLIC ! (snorts mink musk)

[*] posted on 22-9-2019 at 01:00 AM

Well I am glad we went to the WVT convention. We ran into all of halftons relatives there! It was a grand time, Russ was trying to buy a camper, along with picking up his last minute supplys. There were several familiar dealers there and they had a great demo line up. For the kids they had a scavenger hunt around the grounds and some of the dealers, kids straw dig for coins and dollar bills, plus trap setting. Adult contests were tobacco spitting and, longest beard for men and rolling pin and skillet toss for women. We went in a camper but they had bunk house beds for $10 per night with showers and separate rooms with 2 to 3 bunks with your own showers for $50 per night.
Seemed well run, they had hourly drawings for t shirts, 50-50 raffle, gun raffle, not sure what else. Wish we could have stayed longer so Russ could catch up with his family. You should check it out next year.

Mark Peters
half ton
BRIDGE TROLL ( beware all lady joggers !

Mood: wantin to trap.

[*] posted on 28-9-2019 at 08:43 PM

Have to agree Mark. Had a good time talking with some cousins I haven't seen for awhile. Glad to say they all are using a teeth brush. Unlike Marks couple of cousins which he failed to tell you he ran into, which are still using a toothbrush :).
And no I was NOT trying to buy a camper.
Why'd you bring that back up man. I was just getting over that with some pills I got from my doctor. I'm going to need a refill now.

Russ

GUN CONTROL: The theory that people who are willing to ignore laws against rape, torture, kidnapping, theft and murder will somehow obey a law which prevents them from owning a firearm!

U.S. ARMY (76-80) Member OSTA

Go To Top