Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: 2013 NTA Convention
Keith Daniels
Super Administrator

Mood: Optimistic about OSTA

[*] posted on 6-3-2013 at 02:34 AM
2013 NTA Convention

I spent 2 1/2 hours with the new fair manager at Lima today, he's up to speed now and everything looks good. He is well versed in marketing and has good ideas about event promotion, I hope the NTA will work with him on some different approaches.

One big question we got answered is fires in the camping area. Just like in 2009, elevated and contained cooking fires will be allowed, just make sure the size is kept reasonable and have food there, the fire marshall will patrol some.

Road construction! The ramps from I-75 to S R 309 are supposed to be done before the convention, the 4th street exit will be a good alternative (next one south) even if 309 is open. 309 itself is supposed to have one lane open in each direction at all times.

Tamara Masterson is the new NTA Convention Coordinator and really seems to be on top of things, I think she'll fill the position well.

April 21st will be our meeting at the fair grounds, all of you that are planning to come and help are encouraged to attend, let your district director know if you can make it, but that's not a requirement.;)

Keith Daniels, O S T A President
racer
MANGEY COYOTE

Mood: No Mood.

[*] posted on 6-3-2013 at 01:29 PM
2013 NTA Convention

Keith, I read your comments on T-Man about the fish for the fishing derby. I think the OSTA should take care of that at the April BOD meeting.

Russ

Life Member NTA,OSTA.OSTA Hall of Fame
Keith Daniels
Super Administrator

Mood: Optimistic about OSTA

[*] posted on 6-3-2013 at 02:15 PM

It's already taken care of Russ, NTA is budgeted for it now. Colony traps and snares would be good to cover with donations if we can, that's what we need to work on now.

Keith Daniels, O S T A President
podunk
XL Male Mink

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 6-3-2013 at 06:48 PM

How much wire do you need Keith?

Go To Top